Monday, December 21, 2009

So..I've finally joined the blog world

Well, today is the day.  I've decided that Hadley is growing too fast and I don't want to miss a minute of it.  My sister (the fabulous photographer) keeps HG documented through pictures, but now I need a place to put them all and remember these sweet memories.  So, I'll have to backtrack a few months, but will eventually catch up to my big girl who is 3 months old now :)  

Here are a few from the day we met... Hadley Grace 9/9/09 at 9:24 am  she was 7 lbs 9 oz 20 in


   Patiently waiting..or maybe just waiting :)




Kate getting to meet her new cousin.


What a blessed day.  I'm so very thankful for this precious gift.
     Thank you Lord for this new blessing and
            the new adventures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I was recently thinking you should start a blog! So happy to be able to follow HG this way! She is one very loved baby girl!
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete