Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break!

This past week Hadley and I took a trip to Tulsa to hang out with my nieces and nephew.  My sister was on a trip to Mexico and since the kids had spring break this week I was able to keep them during the day while Jared was at work.  It was a great 3 days!  I managed to get a few pictures with my phone in between the chaos.
We started everyday with some Curious George cartoons.
Chole was 'singing' to Hadley
Not sure who had more fun?  They were great babysitters.
Hadley is as big as Kate, but Kate insisted on 'holding' her :)
Cole is soooo sweet to Hadley and he builds the best towers.
We dyed Easter eggs and this is Hadley watching the hunt from her stroller.
Girls on a walk while Cole hides easter eggs in the yard.
We were trying to get a group picture...
Yea, 4 kids = no make-up and a ponytail :)
Still not working :(

Cole decided he would take a picture of just the girls.  After he took this
he said 'Perfect! That was a great picture!'
It was a very busy 3 days, but I'm so thankful for the quality time I get to spend with my favorite kiddos, especially while they are young and still wanting to hang out with their aunt Meg.  


2 comments:

  1. Love these!! So cute! Thanks so much for taking such good care of my crew.

    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need a copy of that last 'perfect' picture. Soooo funny! love these pics and so happy the cousins got some time together! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete