Friday, November 12, 2010

Favorites

I was looking at my blog the other day and decided that we need a little variety around here. Of course I love to blog about Hg, but I think later in life it will be fun to look back and see some things that I like and into right now. So, from now on, Friday will be known as Favorite Fridays.

To kick it off, here are some of my favorite finds...



http://www.zulily.com/


You have to sign up, but don't worry, they don't spam you. They just send you an email daily telling you of all their great deals for the day. They best part is that they have something new everyday. Also, if you refer a friend and they order something you magically get a $10 credit..no strings attached, just 10 bucks! Score!




http://www.skiptomylou.org/2010/07/28/gathered-clutch-tutorial/
Aren't these cute! I just need to get me a new sewing machine and presto, everyone of you will be getting a clutch from me for Christmas. How cool that you don't even have to buy a pattern...it's a free instruction guide. Awesome!!




http://picky-palate.com/
I have tried several of the recipes off of her blog and 9 out of 10 are our new favorites. I even had a question about a recipe, emailed her and she wrote back within a few minutes. Super talented and nice. I think you will really enjoy looking around her recipe collection. I know I do;)

That just spurred on a great idea...I will post recipes we have tried and liked...Tasty Tuesday!! I'm sure a million blogs do this, but let's pretend I just came up with it;).

This haircut is a new favorite...I'm getting my hair done on Tuesday and I'm taking this picture with me...we will see.


I just told Josh that I was going to post my favorite things on Friday and I bet you can already guess his answer...'oh, you are doing a post about me'..funny, but do be honest, YES, he is definitely my favorite thing!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing this. Can't wait for Tasty Tuesdays cause you've come up with some AWESOME recipes lately. I'm so proud to see you all grown up into such an awesome young woman with so many interests and loving Jesus so very much. love you baby girl, Mom

    ReplyDelete