Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy bees

While dad is away the girls will play!

We have been busy with...

Easter egg hunts














Being cute and watching a dog round up cattle. Two of her favorite animals. She was in heaven;)





Eating at the yummiest place ever...





Being goofy and sending daddy lots of text messages...








And going to the zoo...





Our fun group...well, some of them. We had a BIG group;). So fun!





Not quite tall enough, but that didn't stop her.


Random!





Sorry for all the behind pictures. She was soooo busy running everywhere!!!


She wanted to make sure you knew they were monkeys...


Can you say BUSY!?




Whew, it's only Tuesday! Along with all this fun stuff we have managed to squeeze in lots of work. How many more days before Josh gets home? Only 27 more days.. I can do it!!! Sure hope my mom gets her soon..lol!!!

Side note, Josh called me on the satellite phone last night at 1:30am. I'm still a little foggy of the conversation, but the overall conversation was short and he was doing good! So hope I will hear from him tonight and I will be coherent;)


No comments:

Post a Comment