Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What? Father's day was over a month ago?

How can that be?  How is it that I never got around to posting about Father's day and HG's awesome dad!
 Well, good thing he is still just as awesome as he was a month ago:)

 I know I have said it before, but these two are seriously attached at the hip.  They love playing together.  He is her comfort whenever she is unhappy or unsure of something.  He is so sweet to her and does anything she bosses him to do;)  They have the tightest bond, which I love.

Hadley was DONE taking pictures, so here is Josh left alone.  Don't think he minded:)

 Thanks babe, for being the BEST dad!  HG and I love you more than words!
Here are some my favorites of HG and daddy playing on Father's Day.

 He tells her all the time that he is going to tackle her and she just giggles and says 'daddy tackle'

No comments:

Post a Comment