Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 4 mo. sweet pea!




Dear Hadley,

   Four months ago we were welcoming you into the world. Wow, it was such a fun day!!   After these past 4 months of seeing you grow I am more in love with you than I ever thought possible.  Your personality is so lively and fun. Your smile is contagious and I just want to squeeze and kiss on you all day!   I pray that you will grow up loving the Lord, knowing how good He is and how much He loves you sweet princess.  You are His beloved!  I can't wait to see what the next 4 mo. holds (except I don't want you to grow up too fast)!!    I love you sweet baby girl. love, Mom

Here is a little video so Hadley could tell you about some of the things she likes to do...

1 comment:

  1. Hadley Grace, you are just the cutest, sweetest little thing ever. Your Gram and Papa love you SOOO much. Happy, happy 4 month BD! Can't wait to have you come to our house next week!! Hurry, hurry!!!!!!
    love, Gram

    ReplyDelete