Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweetness



I took Hadley to the Dr. today for her 4 mo check up and she is weighing in at a whopping 15 3/4 lbs and 26 in long.  She is in the 90th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height.  She is a growing baby!  I still call her little bean, but my little bean is getting big. :)  I know that its easy to be sentimental about your baby growing up and I am, but I have to say that I'm  excited to she who she will become. I wonder what her little voice will sound like and what she will want to talk about.  I wonder what her favorite things will be and where she will want to go. Will she be a princess or a tomboy?  This is an amazing adventure, filled with wonder and surprises. She changes every day developing into who God has made her to be (I find that fascinating).  I pray that I'm open to her likes even if they aren't what I pictured for her.  I pray that I would be an encourager and guide her into knowing God and all the plans he has for her.  I know there will be harder days than some, but in between those day I want to be building myself up as a mom to handle those days the way God would want me to..In Love!  I always want her to know that we are there to love her and help her the way our parents did.  I'm so thankful to have had a mom and dad who guided me and built a strong Godly foundation in me.  Thanks Mom! So,  here's to the first 4 months and to the beginning of a very fun life to share with my baby girl.  We shall see who Hadley is in time!  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hadley is very blessed little girl to have you and Josh for her parents. You'll grow together, change together and see how amazing our God is in His plans for you all. Love you three so very much. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete