Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good friends, good times!

Last week I got a surprise message from one of my BFF's from high school that her and her family were traveling to AR and were stopping for lunch in Springfield.  Wahooo!!  I have not seen Shannon in almost  6 years and we ended up losing contact until we reconnected around our 10 yr high school reunion.  She has a sweet little 2 1/2 yr old named Aiden (who just happens to be one of the cutest kids EVER)  that I hadn't met yet, so we were excited to meet up.   It was a short visit, but very fun!  Thanks Shannon for taking the time to stop for lunch.  We had so much fun and we can't wait to get back together soon.
Hadley's expression cracks me up :)

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!!! Too hot mamas and their cute babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuties!!!! and I LOVE the dark :)Miss you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete