Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas with my family

Last Saturday Josh, Gerry( his dad), and I traveled to Tulsa for a big family Christmas! I love my family and I'm so thankful mom hosted all of us! Her house was decorated perfectly and the food was outstanding. Yes, she is Martha the second;).

I didn't get many pictures, but here are a couple I got.

Hadley in her new chair from gram and papa..it's so cozy!


The girls helping HG read a story


Cute Cole!


Cole reading HG a story...he is so sweet to her!


The cousins got HG a stroller. She was having a blast pushing it around. Look at Chloe and Kate encouraging her;) They are great little helpers!





The only pic of most of the family and Josh is being silly. Little did he know that look would be really on his face after the ride home;)

I'm so thankful we got to go, but we will never make it a day trip again. 6 hrs in the car was not fun for a very tired HG. She is not a car sleeper so we got to hear her lungs for 99% of the trip. We ride in the car a lot with going to church an hour away so you would think she would be a pro at it, not so much. We keep reminding ourselves that it is just a phase and can only get better! Other than a tired, overwhelmed baby, we had a great time during her 30 min nap....lol! No, really, it was fun! I love my family so much and love it when we all get together. Thanks again mom for hosting! You make everything so special! Love you bunches!

1 comment:

  1. FUN, FUN, FUN!! WHEN CAN WE DO IT AGAIN???!!!!
    LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! MOM

    ReplyDelete