Friday, December 10, 2010

Favorites

Although I have never tried any of these, they just look like they could be my new favorites;) I think homemade goodies are great gifts and fun to take to parties. These are definitely on my list to try this year.




Who can resist this little tasty treat? Such a fun finger food to take to a party. Peppermint chocolate chip cheesecake



How cute are these cookies? What a great teacher gift.




Graham cracker fudge;) Yes, my two favorites meet again. Graham crackers and chocolate are irresistible to me! Yum! Fudge


I guess a candy thermometer is going on my shopping list. These look addicting;).Pralines

Hope these give you some tasty ideas for the holidays. I'm getting my fat pants out after I finish this post;).

Be blessed and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment