Monday, February 28, 2011

7 years of Happy


How do you sum up 7 years of marriage? Pure Happiness! I'm so in love with Josh and I'm so very blessed to be called his wife. We have been through a lot together, grown up a lot together and had the privilege of having Hadley Grace together. He is my best friend and an inspiration to me. We spend so much time together since he works 90% from home and I would not have it any other way. Frankly, we could spend 100% of our time together and never get tired of each other.


Random side note: why do my hands look like man hands?...

Even though we couldn't be more opposite, we work really well together! Our prayer is that the Lord would be glorified in every part of our life and in our family. We want to use our marriage to work together and further God's kingdom in a big way. I'm excited everyday for what the Lord has in store for us.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, no explanation for the man hands on you because you have beautiful slender fingers and 'hand model' hands but oh well. Congratulations and may God continue to pour out His blessings on you two. We love you guys.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete