Monday, February 14, 2011

Movie Monday

Valentines day is such fun! Of course having a day to show the people around you extra love and kindness is fun,but I also really enjoy it because it reminds me that Spring is around the corner. All the pink and red is just happy;)

Gram said she sent HG a present so we headed out to the mailbox this afternoon.





This might look like a smile, but it is actually on the verge of an irritated look since I'm taking pictures and not helping solve the step problem in her way;)


About to give up and start for the ground.


Oh look,a package!!


She was sooo excited! For her to want to show daddy is the ultimate...anything that she loves, daddy gets to know about it first;)




Tomorrow we have a Valentine party (rescheduled from the snow).
It's so fun because all the kids bring Valentines to pass out to each other. Here is HG's box to collect her Valentines.



Here are her Valentines to pass out.





Should be lots of fun! Hope everyone had a great day!!! I'm so thankful for both my Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. I watch these videos at least 3 or 4 times a day!! Love her so much and it's so fun that she's talking now!!

    ReplyDelete