Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: part 2 weekend recap

I have the yummiest recipe today! Josh and I enjoyed it all weekend long! (please excuse the sideways picture). This recipe is super easy..just open a bag of Oreos and make coffee. Voila..there you go...by far my two favorite things in the world!


I think I ate my weight in Oreos this weekend. It was perfect!!!



Day 2 at the cabin was not much different than day 1. We just hung out and stayed warm.


Hadley enjoying the view


Josh and HG


We watched the Bald Eagles. There are two them that live around the cabin, but we could only get a picture of one.


Lunch on the step..or a picnic we kept calling it.


Being silly;)


This handle was very entertaining. There is one on each side and so she would go back and forth playing with them.


Josh grilled out steaks that night, which were awesome!


Early Monday morning we headed back home


We had the best time! It was like our first family vacation. It makes us excited for all the trips in the future when HG gets a little bigger!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy those Oreos to your little hearts desire. Oreos have always been my favorites too! I just can't eat them now because I can't stop if I ever start!

    ReplyDelete