Monday, February 7, 2011

Movie Monday: weekend recap

I originally was suppose to be hosting a baby shower on Saturday while Josh was going hiking and to the cabin to check on it after the winter blast. My baby shower got rescheduled so Josh suggested HG and I tag along to Branson and make a weekend out if it. Yes, couldn't come out of my mouth fast enough. Being snowed in all week, and getting ready for a baby shower, Hadley and I were beginning to feel cabin feverish, I was so excited to get out!



We haven't taken Hadley to the cabin since she was about 3mo old, so we knew she would have fun exploring!! It is not baby proofed to say the least. It is a log cabin with two sets of log stairs and lots of decorations including rocks and candles. When we first got there she headed straight for the checkers.


Then we had some lunch


Lunch lasted a long time because she had to look around between bites;)


We tried to get a picture..unsuccessful..


Still trying...still failing miserably..maybe someday..


Really liked this window since she could see out by herself.


This step kept her entertained and away from the stairs..I'm thankful!






She was constantly looking up!


Of course Bob was on the play menu;). We don't leave home without him.


Looking out at the snow while carrying the remote..always fun!


Hadley's grandpa brought her a book from AK with a picture of a moose in it so she was so surprised and excited to see a moose in person. It was so cute to see her say hi to the moose we didn't have the heart to tell her it was an elk;)


Watching a movie before bed and she would occasionally stop and point to the moose.


All cozy with dad before bed.


Yes, those are still Christmas pj's, but they still fit and are warm. No judging!;)


Tomorrow, I'll post day 2 pictures;). I took so many I thought I would spare you 100 pictures in one post.

No comments:

Post a Comment