Friday, May 7, 2010

8 months

Officially, HG won't be 8 months for another 2 day's, but close enough, right?    Every single day Hadley changes.  I can see glimpses of her as a big girl.  Lately, she has been interacting more when we play.  She has always played 'toys' with you, but now she is starting to let you know that she wants you to tickle her more, or pretend to 'eat' her fingers, or play peek-a-boo a bit longer.  And speaking of peek-a-boo, it is her most favorite game.  Just don't go that extra peek, because she tends to get soo into it, that it startles her and she cries:(

Josh's makes fun of me because every time she is a little fussy, I blame it on teething. Well, apparently she has been teething for awhile now and still no teeth, so he isn't really buying it.  Although, I really think she is now...lol.   One of these day's it will be true and we will have teeth.

HG still does not like her tummy and spits up every time I lay her on it, so needless to say I don't think she will be crawling.  I do think she will be a bottom scooter or an early walker. Her legs are really strong and she is able to stand up for a long time, so we'll see.

As far as eating, she is a good eater.  I think her new favorite it peas and brown rice along with pears.  She will eat pretty much anything except green beans.  I bought some MUM MUM's the other day and wow, those things rock!  They aren't too messy and they keep her well occupied.  I gave her one yesterday and looked down thinking she had dropped it, nope, she had eaten that thing so fast and was waiting for another one.

Overall, HG is a content little sis.  She is a good night sleeper, although we are still trying to work on a napping schedule.  We will get there :)

I love getting to spend my days with Hadley and there is no place in life I would rather be than right here, right now.  I'm so very grateful for this chance to be a mom.  

We went to the park yesterday and here are some pics from the swings.
HG's feet going as fast as they can :)


I love you Hadley Grace!  You're my sweet princess!  

1 comment:

  1. She is such a precious baby girl and you, my Megan, are a very precious, awesome mommy!! love you!

    ReplyDelete