Friday, July 9, 2010

10 months

Oh my sweet Hadley Grace... You are so full of life you take my breath away at times. I look at you in amazement of God's love. You are His child and I'm just so thankful he let us raise you! You are the constant sunshine in our life.

At 10 months you are spunky...






Shy...





Silly...







Curious...






Funny...





Did I mention curious?..





Sweet....





And just plain cute...





You are becoming more expressive by the day. You like to have someone sit right next to you and play. If you are left to sit by yourself you will voice your opinion very clearly. You are a good eater. You have started liking finger food like carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, and sometimes blueberries. You are getting better with the sippy cup, but it is still way more fun to throw than to drink from. Speaking of throwing, you have quite an arm. You throw everything. You have almost broken dads tooth with the remote;). You aren't crawling yet, but you have started sleeping on your tummy and you will play on your tummy which is a vast improvement. I think it will happen any day now.

You are the sweetest baby girl! We love you so much and everyday is a new exciting adventure. Love you and your sweetness!
Love, mom





1 comment:

  1. Just this morning I was looking at pictures of HG when she was born and that first 10 days I got to spend with her. I recalled how my heart was filled with joy at this precious gift from God. Every day when I think of her, I smile. Love You So Very Much Hadley Grace. Gram

    ReplyDelete