Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We had such a great weekend with family. Josh's mom came on Saturday for some grilling out and my family came on Sunday. They brought my nephew Cole which was so much fun. I'm a little disappointed that not one picture was taken. ;(. These pics are not from the weekend, but they are of the dress I made for HG to wear for the 4th. I was trying to make a dress that wasn't only red, white,and blue so that she could actually wear it more than a few hours. I spent forever at the fabric store trying to match fabric that could pass as patriotic without having flags all over it;). When I got home I was so excited because I found a happy medium. When Josh saw what I bought he said, "that is not patriotic at ALL!". Rats, who am I fooling? Turquoise does not replace blue! Oh well, I say it's my rendition of the 4th of July;)









It's reversible..






I'm so thankful for our freedom and for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment