Saturday, October 16, 2010

First things First!

I haven't blogged in awhile because quite frankly there is a lot to write about and my motivation to actually sit down and do it is lacking. But, today I found a little motivation and thought I would run with it :) The first, and most important thing to blog is that miss HG just celebrated her 1st birthday! Ok, it was over a month ago, but better late than never!
The night before her BIG day Josh and I decorated the hallway to her bedroom so that in the morning she would be excited to crawl through the balloon madness.



We had so much fun planning and setting it up. We had to be extra quiet outside her bedroom, but I started to get the giggles when Josh whispered 'I feel like I'm decorating for prom' :)




We had such a fun day as a family. We made pancakes for breakfast and just hung around playing in the balloons that morning. After lunch we headed to Toys R Us to pick out some new toys.




I know I have said it a million times, but I'll say it a million more, Hadley is such a blessing to our lives and we love every single second. It's a good thing I guess, because it goes by really fast!



Hadley,
At one, you are FUN! You are still very curious. You want to know where everyone is at all times.



You crawl crazy fast, pull up and cruise around the furniture. If I start to follow you, you crawl faster. You like walking with your shopping cart, playing with your house, and you can't get enough of looking at books. You can spot a ball a mile away and you are learning how to roll them ( you are already a pro at throwing, and not just balls). Any kind of music catches your attention. You like watching Veggie Tales, Praise baby, and Baby Einstein.


You still really like 'peek a boo'. You have learned to stick out your tongue and point to your belly button. You pant like a dog, which by the way you have a new found love for animals. You think everything is a dog and you are not timid about trying to grab their nose or fur or foot or belly;)


You are a good eater. You like cheese, cheese, and more cheese;). You also like yogurt, crackers, cereal bars, broccoli, green beans, strawberries, oranges, apples, and bananas. You eat a whole banana every morning along with oatmeal and cheerios. It amazes me how much you can eat sometimes.


You like to talk all the time. You can say 'mama' 'dada' 'banana' 'hi' 'ball' 'dog' 'thank you' and then a whole bunch of jabber. Your gram and glam really want you to say their names, so we are working on it;)




You still smile and laugh all the time! I love, love, love spending my day hugging on you! I get excited when your naps are over so we can get to playing. You have a sweet spirit Hadley Grace and I love you very much!


Sooo, happy first year to you baby girl! You are so very loved! I praise God everyday for you and your sweet spirit!

Much love, Mom;)

No comments:

Post a Comment