Saturday, October 30, 2010

A day...

These pictures don't have any interesting story, but they are just pictures I take throughout our day...so I thought I would post to remember the everyday moments.


This look cracks me up because she looks so ornery, but she really isn't.


This is a true picture of her personality;)


Her first hoodie;)


One of her favorite toys. She wraps the string around the back of her neck and pulls it while she crawls;)


Her other favorite toy ( the remote)





Reading stories with dad in the morning.


Lately she has been laying her head on everything to check it out...strange, but pretty cute.


Everyday we pretty much do the same thing, but everyday seems to be new. I'm so thankful!!

1 comment:

  1. Please keep posting these everyday pictures! Love see her grow up through these pics but sure wish she wouldn't be in such a hurry!
    love you guys! Mom

    ReplyDelete