Thursday, June 2, 2011

Smokin' Hot

The weather has cooperated and it officially feels like summer.  We decided to break out the swimsuit and head to the pool today, but unfortunately we found out the pool was having maintenance done today.  Plan B... get out in the sprinkler.    Hadley was unsure of the sprinkler at first and those of you who know HG well,  knows she was very cautious at first.  I'm sure you can hear her..'No, No' as she waves her hand at the sprinkler :)  Josh showed her how it worked and once she figured out that it wasn't going to attack her, she got right to business.

This is HG sporting her new swimsuit.  I am so picky and wanted the cutest swimsuit and I haven't found it yet, so I hastily head to Walmart (the only store in Republic) and find this cutie.  Heck, it was only $5 and looks pretty darn cute, if I say so myself :)

 Josh showing her how it works


 I was schooling HG on how to really play in the sprinklers :)


Taking a little porch break


The break was short lived as you can imagine, she is back at it.

 Round two, minus the swimsuit.  The perks of living in Republic, MO :)  




 Drink Break
Not sure if I've mentioned how fun it is to have HG.  Having a toddler to introduce stuff to is the most fun I've ever had.  It is simple stuff like sprinklers that let you enjoy being a kid again which, if you haven't figured out, Josh and I are BIG kids ourselves.  It is just that much more fun to see it through Hadley's eyes.  Tomorrow agenda...the POOL!! 

1 comment:

  1. She is just too cute! I love her picture in your header!

    ReplyDelete