Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

Not sure if I'm behind the times, but I stumbled onto this seatbelt for an airplane. You can read all about it Here. Whenever we brave a flight with HG I'm definitely bringing one of these;)





This has been a fun blog that I follow and it's becoming a favorite;). If you don't already follower her, check out Thisblog.





Thought this was really cute;)





I'm reading this book right now and it's so good. My mom recommended a different book about a little boy who visited heaven and so when I went to buy it, I accidentally bought this one by mistake, so I figured I would go ahead and read it. So glad I did. Next, I'll get the real book my mom recommended;).


Well, that's it folks...Hope you have a blessed weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing that Don Piper talks about seeing his grandma and she looked like Grandma but wasn't wrinkled. Then Colton said in 'Heaven is for Real' that his great grandpa 'Pop' didn't look old at all. The similarities of the things they describe they experienced is truly amazing and exciting. What a wonderful time we will have in the presence of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete