Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Movie Monday..on a Tuesday;)

Last week HG and I finally got to go to Maw Maw's. We have been trying to go since before Christmas and we finally found a week that would work. My grandma is super social, so I have to say, it is more about working around her schedule than mine;). We love going and spending time with her. HG loves her some maw maw.

My mom and bandit also ended up meeting us there too, so it was a fun girl party (besides bandit of course). Hadley was in heaven!!

Her love for bandit might surpass his feelings towards her, but they do play well together. This is after she woke up from her nap to find that gram and bandit had arrived.


Maw maw had these balls in her shed...quadruple the fun!





Maw maw helping HG...


Hadley liked bandit's leash...a lot...this went on for a long time.




There is nothing like going to Maw Maw's. Her house is so comforting and the food is awesome...cookies can be found in the freezer at all times;). She also made me my favorite angel food cake with strawberries, ice cream and whipped cream. See, she is awesome! I'm so glad Hadley has a chance to know her Maw Maw and how special she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment