Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday favorites

How cute are these shoes?


I had never heard of Pickles shoes, until I popped into my local child addiction store, Jellybeans. I was looking for new shoes for Hadley and I thought these were cute. When we tried them on and she realized they squeak when she walks, her face lit up and I knew we had a winner. When I heard them squeak, I quickly looked at the sales lady and asked if the squeak can be removed. She showed me on the side how the squeaker can easily be pulled out if need be. Bonus! My mother in law was with me at the time, so guess who got two pairs of squeakers?;) We ended up with a pink pair and a silver pair.
The other fun part about the shoe is that you can put clips on the toe. It has a heart on the front part of the shoe that you can slide an alligator clip under. They come with these cute puffs, but they are really easily swapped out to match an outfit. Hadley has figured out how to take the bows off, so unless I remember to put them on when we get out of the car, they never make it during the car ride.
One other neat thing that I didn't think about is safety. You can always hear her if the squeaker is in, so when we go to a public place, chances of loosing her are very slim. Now that she bolts the second you put her down, we leave the squeaker in a lot more than I thought;). Ok, enough about squeaky shoes...I just really like them;). Practical and adorable....YES!

I wanted to share these Cinnamon raisin English muffins, because if they hadn't been recommended to me, I would probably have never bought them. They are so tasty and good for you.




This would have to be my new favorite game with HG. We have been playing hide and go seek, and this his her hiding;)


Well, we are off to enjoy this weather!! Hope you have a great day and a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment