Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Enchilada Lasagna

I originally had this recipe at my cousin Julia's house and now it has become a family favorite. Julia doubled the recipe and so do I because it makes great leftovers.

Hadley insisted on helping, so I gave her the job of layering the tortillas.


She would put them on and take them off to stir.





She would take a bite out a tortilla..


...decide she didn't like the taste..


...and drop it out of her mouth and onto her shirt. Notice the tortilla piece already on her shirt. Yes, this happened more than once;). I know, you are probably just itching to come to our house for dinner. No worries, I won't let her help...as much...when we have company;)

Seriously, go make this, it is sooo tasty!
Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Kate and I decided today that HG is going to help us decorate some sugar cookies when she's here over spring break! Can't wait for you guys to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete