Friday, November 19, 2010

Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things this week..


1). This book is a MUST read!! I have really been enjoying it. Beth Moore has been a long time favorite of mine and this book just ads to my love for her and her candid way of writing. She is very real and her books are hard to put down, so be prepared, I warned you;)





2). You know how you find a blog, through a blog, and through another blog;). Well, I just stumbled onto this one and there are so many creative ideas. If you like to craft or decorate and need some new, fresh ideas check out http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com. The picture above is a print I had printed and it is easy decorating on the cheap;).




3). NATURALLY LUMINOUS COMPACT MAKEUP SPF 10 by Chanel.

I was on the hunt for some new makeup last week and ended up at the Chanel counter in Dillards. I decided I wanted to switch from mineral makeup to a compact foundation for the winter. I don't like a lot of makeup, but I like something that will smooth out my complexion and this does just that. It doesn't feel like you are wearing makeup and it is definitely not cakey. It is easy to put on and it stays on all day. What more could you want? ;) I promise I'm not trying to sell you, just saying, I really like it!


4). My favorite bible verse...Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.



Hope you all have a great weekend! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Well you KNOW how much I love Beth Moore so I need to read that book! I love your new suggestions!

    ReplyDelete